- 1 Top Coffee Makers under $50 in 2019
- 1.0.1 #1 - Aicok Single Serve Coffee Maker Review
- 1.0.2 #2 - OXO Good Grips Cold Brew Coffee Maker Review
- 1.0.3 #3 - Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker Review
- 1.0.4 #4 - Chulux Single Serve Coffee Maker Review
- 1.0.5 #5 - Mr. Coffee 4-Cup Switch Coffee Maker Review
- 1.0.6 #6 - Hamilton Beach Single-Serve Scoop Coffee Maker Review
- 1.0.7 #7 - Presto 12-Cup Stainless Steel Coffee Maker Review
- 2 Buying Guide
Are you an ardent coffee lover who kick starts his day with a hot and freshly brewed cup of coffee? Do you find coffee as your liquid happy pill? If yes, budget coffee makers will be a big time delight for you. These coffee makers can help you grab a cup of thick and tasty coffee in absolutely no time. So now you wouldn’t have to wait in the morning with bleary eyes for a mug of coffee to get ready so as to get going. Your coffee maker will do it for you!
Coffee makers don’t compromise with the quality or taste of the coffee. What’s more? You don’t even have to burn a big hole in your pocket in order to buy one. There is a wide variety of budget coffee makers that can help you chug some lava without spending too much on buying one.
Budget coffee makers have made it this far. You don’t need to spend a fortune to get a decent cup of coffee. Fancy features such as self-cleaning functions, brewing time, and glass carafes are the main differences between top coffee markers under $50 and other pricier models. If you can’t live without these fancier features, then you can go for the pricier models.
Top Coffee Makers under $50 in 2019
This review tries to debunk the myth that you must spend a huge amount of money to buy the best coffee maker. You’ll, for that reason, find all the best coffer makers which fall in the category of pricing less than $50.
This is among the few coffee makers that come with UL, ETL, and BPA certification. Its tested coffee brews will definitely leave you wanting more. The manufacturer gives you a 2-year quality assurance period. The Aicok coffee maker features a compact and durable design to last you longer and meets the modern cost-effective product demands.
- It’s an effective space saver, hence a good option if you’re working with limited kitchen space
- Compatible with a majority of k-cup pods
If you’re into smooth and tasty coffee, then the OXO Good Grips coffee maker is your option. This machine is popular among ardent thanks to its less bitter brews. You can expect aromatic flavors that last long. In addition, in delivering the OXO’s commitment to customer satisfaction, the OXO coffee maker is a perfect choice for those interested in low acidic brews.
You just need to add your coffee grounds into the maker and fill the top with water for a uniform distribution. In the next 12-24 hours, your mixture will produce perfectly brewed coffee that will stay in your memory.
- As if that's not enough, you can enjoy the best usage thanks to its brew-release switch to effortlessly control the draining into your mug in just a single click.
- The coffee maker features a stainless steel ultra-fine mesh filter hence easy to clean
This is a new model release by Mr. Coffee brand, and comes with some advanced features to enhance user experience. It simply makes the right mix between style and taste. The drip machine has a capacity of 12 cups, which you can serve a good amount of coffee. You just need to set in all the contents, turn the system on and serve your guests or friends with hot and fresh coffee.
The Mr. Coffee 12-cup programmable coffee maker features a setting that lets you select a required brewing strength. You can get the aroma in the air that surrounds where you set this coffee making machine.
- Features advanced functions: The Delay Brew is one such feature that lets you set the brewing almost 24 hours prior.
- The Grab-a-cup is yet another feature, which is an auto-pause option. Using this feature, you can take out the coffee into a cup even before brewing completes.
- Measures 12.3 x 9.3 x 13.8 inches
- Weighs 4 pounds
- Features a 2-hour automatic switch off utility
If speed is your thing, then the Chulux Single Serve coffee maker is your drip machine. Its water boiling time of 3.5 oz. for one minute and 12.7 oz. for 2 minutes is something you will like in case you need coffee in a few minutes. Therefore, this means you can catch up with your morning schedules without any spills, ensuring that you enjoy up to the last drop. The unit is easy to clean so you can have time for other activities.
The Chulux Single serve coffee maker is still at the hearts of many coffee lovers not only because of the most delicious taste, but also it's never wrong with every brew. You’ll get your coffee hot any time, and this is the reason why this coffee is worth your attention.
The Chulux single serve coffee maker features a K-cup design that’s compatible with a majority of K-cups as well as coffee filters. You can use a reusable filter within minutes to prepare your specific coffee unlike most coffee maker machines. You can count on its auto shut-off functionality to start your brew at the click of the button. This feature will also ensure that over-boiling will not eat into your energy bills.
The Mr. Coffee 4-cup Coffee maker makes it to position three as the best drip coffee maker under 50. This brand has been in the market in the last four decades and the manufacturer has always been focusing on only one thing, brewing function. Just as the name suggests, this unit provides a 4-cup output.
You can use the Mr. Coffee 4-cup coffee maker at your home or office. You’ll find a pause and brew feature on it that allows you to add any ingredients into the processing contents. With its pause and use feature, you can take your coffee before the brewing process completes. You get classical operational methods on this coffee maker.
- One light indicator is included to know when the system is on or off
- Features one removable filter that can be lifted for easy cleaning
- It comes with a pause and brew utility
- The system comes with one Dual Water Window to help you check the level of water present in the tank so you can add accordingly
- The unit has a gold tone filter to enhance the flavor of your coffee
- Measures 9 x 7.2 x 10.9 inches
- Weighs about 4 pounds
This coffer maker features a different functioning style that makes it stand out as the best coffee maker under $50. It’s capable of fast brewing and can maintain your coffee as you need. Coffee made from the Hamilton Beach Coffee maker has a unique taste and you’ll love it.
The Hamilton Beach coffee maker is rated as 8-ounce cup in 90 seconds. You can also use it for a travel mug, where the processing rate is 14-ounce travel mug in not more than 2.5 minutes. You can as well use inexpensive coffee grounds with this maker.
Simplicity in the coffee making process is another unique feature included in this drip machine. Scoop, place and brew are the main three functions you can use to make the best coffee.
- This drip machine is affordable and features some decent functions. You don’t need any extra equipment to operate it. You don’t need the K cups for the making, the system features a mesh scoop filter.
- It gives you the choice to use any flavored coffee pod
- Gives you the option of choosing your preferred level of brewing and you can choose your preferred brewing strength
- The unit measures 9.8 x 7.6 x 13.5 inches
- Weighs 5.3 pounds
- Made of stainless steel providing it a longer lifespan
This is perhaps the best coffee maker under 50. It is made of stainless steel and can make coffee to serve 4 to 12 persons. On this drip machine, you can have coffee poured to your mug automatically. Going by its specifications, you can make one cup of coffee in just a minute. Its outer appearance is appealing, but also feature some traditional designs also.
The bubbling sound of coffee is perhaps the most confusing sound. You’ll get the aroma of the grounded coffee, which is just perfect for a perfect morning. The Presto coffee maker design is elegant and similar to one you see in hotels.
One serving from this coffee maker is enough to provide up to 12 cups. It comes with a rate of one cup per minute. Also, the voltage and power readings are given as 120 volts and 60Hz respectively. After your coffee is ready, the unit will maintain the remaining amount at a constant temperature for a long time. You’ll also get the utility of light when your coffee is ready.
- This coffee maker can make about 2 to 12 mugs of coffee at a rate of one cup for every minute
- Features an easy to pour spout, which gives you a majestic feeling when using the drip machine
- The stainless steel exterior adds beauty to the system and also makes the unit easy to clean and maintain
- The filter and perk tubes are also both made of stainless steel
- Measures 13.1 x 9.7 x 6.2 inches
- Weighs 4 pounds
What’s necessary and what’s not?
Not all percolated coffee machines are the same so you shouldn’t be fooled. Therefore, in order to get the benefits of velvety and smooth coffee, here are the features you should look for.
Check on the heating plate
This is an incredibly important feature that’s becoming popular in newer drip machines. This function lets you enjoy hot coffee as long as you’d like. You no longer have to fret about drinking everything before it gets cold. The plate is also handy in keeping your coffee mugs warm before and after you get your coffee. You’ll understand how important it is to have it hot in case you’re an addict.
A couple of steel tip darts have retractable tips. What this means is that when you throw a dart, the tip retracts into the body. The point slips off the wire and the motion of the dart causes it to get right into the target, this prevents any bounce outs.
How can I get better at darts?
Too cold and you’ll spit it out; too hot and you burn your tongue. All top picks on this review brew at the most optimum temperature to let you enjoy your joe the right way. You can also take advantage of the extra hot feature in case you with to present your coffee machine to brew about half an hour or just before you get to bed. Extra hot feature will give your coffee sufficient time to settle and get to the right temperature.
Size of the tank
Making coffee early morning while you’re walking like a zombie is a real hassle. This is particularly so if your drip machine runs out of coffee mid-brew. Therefore, you should look for a machine with a tank big enough for your coffee needs.
Coffee makers are used in almost every home or office. They help you make coffee of your favorite flavor at any time, whether you love to drink it early morning or in the evening. These appliances will always be there for you to prepare yummy coffee.